Pages

Monday 17 April 2017

Emir Sanusi reveals why he supported his daughter for slapping a man

The Emir of Kano, Alhaji Muhammad Sanusi II has revealed why he supported his daughter for slapping a man - He said his daughter abhors any man who does not have respect for women - The monarch, however asked those attacking him for speaking the truth to buckle up as his children who are coming up seem to be far more radical, outspoken and fearless than him The Emir of Kano, Alhaji Muhammad Sanusi II, has recalled how he supported his daughter, Shaheeda when she slapped a man during her school days.Saunsi said his daughter, who represented him at the BBOG movement’s third anniversary lecture for missing Chibok girls in Abuja on Friday April 14, said the girl is a strange being. The monarch in a video message that introduced the young lady before she presented the paper on his behalf said it was wrong for any man to disrespect a lady. The Emir of Kano, Alhaji Muhammad Sanusi II He said: “Although I won’t be there in person, I decided to send not my son but my daughter, Shaheeda to represent me. “Let me tell you something about the young lady who is going to read my speech. Shaheeda is a graduate of African Leadership Academy in South Africa and a graduate from New York University as Biology major. “But long before she went to African Leadership Academy, when she was in Form 3, I remember an incident that is probably relevant for today. Her mother came to me and said: ‘You need to talk to your daughter’ and I asked her: ‘Why?’ 

No comments:

Post a Comment