Mike Tyson is preparing for his comeback fight with Roy Jone Jr, as the heavyweight claims he has dropped weight to when he was 18-years-old.

The two American boxing legends will step into the ring for the first time since their respective retirements in an exhibition bout.

Iron Mike quit being a pugilist 15 years ago following three consecutive defeats at the tail end of his career.

Mike Tyson reveals he has dropped weight to when he was 18

Mike Tyson reveals he has dropped weight to when he was 18. Photo by Focus on Sport and Al Bello

However, the 54-year-old claimed that he has turned back the hands of time after making weight back to when he was a teenager.

“The last time I was this weight was 17 or 18 years oldThe former undisputed heavyweight champion said:

“I’m really happy with everything I’ve been doing, it’s down to confidence and self affirmation.
“It’s amazing, I’m just ready to do this. I can’t explain it in words.
“I’m going to go as long as this is working. My legend is going to be that I gave a lot more than I took.”

The Baddest man on the Planet has dramatically transformed his body after deciding to step into the squared-circle at age 54.

On the other hand, Tyson Challenger Jones was surprised by his opponent's speed and power in his recent video clips that trended on social media.

The 51-year-old former light heavyweight champion said:

“I think he looked awesome. He looked very good. I was really proud to see him bounce back the way he did.
"Most guys, at 54, they start counting themselves out. When I came in at 32 years old, you are considered an old guy.
"You couldn’t box anymore. Now to see Mike hit the body bag like that, the way he is doing it. It’s phenomenal. It’s crazy. We are f."

Meanwhile, Anthony Joshua's most awaited fight with Tyson Fury is drawing closer after Deontay's trilogy fight with the Gypsy King has reportedly been called off.

Fury and the Bronze Bomber agreed to a third fight but the current pandemic and an injury to the American's bicep have complicated matters.

Daily Mail claims Wilder will not be able to exercise his rematch clause to compete in the trilogy fight in the remaining weeks of 2020.